TEA & COFFEE LOVERS
Tired of unreliable café work?
We roast gourmet coffee and specialise in leaf tea sales!
Family Business since 1996
Do you have the below experience:-
Coffee and Tea industry knowledge
Good presentation required to deal with customers - fast paced environment
Hand Packing & Labelling - some manual lifting
Despatch orders for our valued customers and warehouse duties
Merchandising skills and attention to detail, gift hamper assembly
Computer savvy - word, excel, publisher
HACCP Food Handling knowledge a plus
We require fast, accurate, alert hard working all rounder to join our team in our gourmet tea & coffee warehouse.
Priority for a person with passion for tea & coffee and barista experience
Must live locally within 15klms
We will train you if you the have initiative & enthusiasm to learn
Job A Casual 20 - 25 hours (5/day), Occasional Saturday (school hours)
Job B Casual 30 - 35 hours (6 - 7/day), Occasional Saturday
Can lead to career opportunity, very reliable hours, looking for long term employees.
Please state which job you are applying for in your resume.
Call 9680 9117 after 2pm if unable to email your resume
- How many years of Despatch experience do you have?
- How many years of Packing experience do you have?
- How many years of Showroom Sales experience do you have?
- How many years of MYOB basics experience do you have?
- How many years of Warehouse experience do you have?
- How many years of Food Handling/ Hygeine experience do you have?