- Heat resistant glass carafe
- Easy pour, drip free spout
- Quality stainless steel rod, filter and screen assembly
- Stylish, mirror finish chromed lid and frame
- Comfortable, heat proof nylon handle
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Pre-rinse the Café Press carafe with boiling water.
Using quality course coffee grounds pour two level tablespoons per six ounce cup into the carafe and add clean fresh water, just off the boil.
Stir coffee lightly with non-metal utensil, then place lid on carafe with plunger withdrawn, and leave to brew for 4 minutes,
This important pause allows time for the grounds to release the essential oils and essences which produce the full flavoured, aromatic delights inherent in fine coffee.
Finally gently depress the plunger until the knob contacts the lid. Serve within 20 minutes.